PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 25, 2012

Bootcamp Results

My fourth and final bootcamp wrapped up  today. I'm sure it was exciting, but I wouldn't know; I was snoozing in my bed. While the results don't have SHAPE magazine calling, I'm still happy with the progress. 




I lost 15 pounds since starting bootcamp back in February.  I didn't go on most days for this last session in May, so I feel like, technically, I should only count three camps in my calculations (February-April).


My results aren't that incredible compared to other people, I'm guessing.  With more dedication I surely could have done better, but I still learned a lot and was reminded how much better a body feels when it's worked...even a little. 


Though I enjoyed it a lot, I'm not signing up for any more sessions for a while. Now that the weather is nicer, outdoor running is becoming a big part of the class, and I HATE that; I'd rather do push-ups, real ones now that I can, inside that sprints in a parking lot. Also, 'camp is pretty pricey, and with all that I skipped last session, it's just doesn't make sense to commit for three more months.


Since my "after" photo looks a lot like some pregnant bloggers during the start of their second trimester, obviously my work is not done here. I feel motivated still, and I'm hopeful that I will continue to get up and do at home the things I learned all those early mornings at camp! I still have a beach trip in July and, as it has for a while...that red dress still lingers in my closet! 


Photobucket

6 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I think you look GREAT!! Yeh..running outside. No thanks.

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Great job!!!

Leigh Powell Hines said...

I am impressed that you did such hard core fitness. I think you need to really be proud of all that you accomplished. I lost 40 pounds with my second pregnancy and 30 with my first. It's hard, and it didn't come off so easily. Since blogging, I put five pounds on, and it's still there. It takes a lot of exercise and diligence. It took me about six months to lose 15. Be proud!

Tricia said...

This is fantastic. You kicked butt with that class, and had awesome results. I wish I could see some results from my running. You look fabulous. You should be so proud!!

Kim said...

Looking' great! Go you!!

Whitney from Washington said...

Congrats! This is a great accomplishment!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails